Sunday 20 May 2012

Graham's Late Night Snack: Served Between the Hours of 2am and 3am

Feast your ears on 17 slices of prime cut Krautrock, disco, funk, soul, spiritual and more. It's hard to describe why I chose the songs I chose, so instead may I direct you to the picture above, which adequately explains my lack of thought process and the total absence of a distinct theme.

Please let me know what you think in that there comments section below, gentle bastards.

Tracklist:

1. Joy Division - No Love Lost (Live)
2. Donna Summer - I Feel Love
3. Can - Nineteenth Century Man
4. The Flaming Lips - Hit Me Like You Did the First Time
5. Quiet Village - Victoria's Secret
6. Wendy Rene - After Laughter
7. Baby Huey - Hard Times
8. Black Ivory - I Keep Asking You Questions
9. The Stepkids - Shadows on Behalf
10. The Velvet Underground - Guess I'm Falling in Love (Live)
11. The Fugs - CIA Man
12. Loose Fur - The Ruling Class
13. The Faces - Bad 'N' Ruin
14. The Rolling Stones - I Just Want to See His Face
15. Negro Work Songs - Murderer's Home
16. The Beastie Boys - Shambala
17. Smog - Hit the Ground Running

1 comment:

  1. I am especially enjoying the Joy Division, Donna Summer and Can sandwich. Well played, sir, well played indeed.

    ReplyDelete